Taco wears a loaded taco shell over a dark green suit and pants, with his gloves and shoes in a lighter green. His head is a tomato with close-set eyes. He also carries a microphone in the shape of a bottle of hot sauce.
|3||"Fly Me to the Moon" by Frank Sinatra|
|4||"Bossa Nova Baby" by Elvis Presley|
|5||"Can't Help Myself" by The Four Tops|
|3||"Like the comfort food I am, I've been a comforting part of your lives for decades. I've got plenty of seasoning, and I'm in a good place. But my routine can get a bit mild, so I'm here to bust out of the buffet, and spice things up. To enchiladas and beyond, here I go as fast as I can. I want to be the last mask standing. I just hope I don't fall apart out there. Time for Taco Wednesday."|
|4||"So here's the news update. I felt like I was cooking on that stage and loved breaking out of my shell. Time to celebrate making it to the playoffs. So first round of nachos on the house. You may think of me as a buttoned-up, mild type. But I actually used to be a bit of a hothead. Until I met the most stunning taco in the galaxy. My jaw dropped, my heart buzzed, and everything changed. She made me the man I am today, a softer taco filled with love and blessed with a rich career. I can't even believe it's real. So tonight, honey, this one's for you."|
|5||"So here's the deal, I'm loving this secret adventure. This week, while I'm guessing at my tank, they let me spill the beans to a famous friend full of enthusiasm, who you all know. So I'm out."
(Taco's Famous Friend): "How much do I love Taco? Well, I'm sticking my face in a lofting seafood platter for them. That's love. We have something extremely personal in common. We both help people when they get knocked down; when life hits them in low places. And we always find the humor in everything. It's all about the laughs, right? Taco and I share something else. We both love our children, our little shrimps. I'm sure they'd be just as proud as I am to see their role model, Papa Shrimp Taco, in the limelight doing what he does best, entertaining you, America. Cheers."
|5||To Nicole: Kiss|
|The bowl of baked beans in Taco's package represents Tom's hometown of Boston.|
|The red trolley car in Taco's package is a clue to Tom's track on the Mr. Rogers tribute album.|
|The stack of VHS tapes in Taco's package is a clue to Tom's hosting of "America's Funniest Home Videos."|
|Other Clue Answers|
|Nicole's friendship bracelet refers to dancing to "Kiss" by Prince on her season of Dancing with the Stars, for which she received a perfect score.|
|Week||Robin's Guess||Jenny's Guess||Ken's Guess||T-Pain's Guess||Nicole's Guess|
|5||Martin Short||Jerry Springer||Martin Short||Kelsey Grammer||Barry Manilow|
- The mask was revealed on January 28, 2020.
- Taco's "famous friend" in his episode 6 clue package was revealed to be Bob Saget, the original host of America's Funniest Home Videos (Robin had guessed him in episode 4).
- Taco's hot sauce bottle microphone, according to Bergeron, was a prop for the show. He wore a headset microphone under his tomato head.
- Bergeron was the last to be cast for Group B. At the time of his casting, there were only two costumes left to choose between: a taco and a jellyfish.
- ↑ The Masked Singer on Twitter: "Let's taco 'bout what mask this is... 👀 #TheMaskedSinger"
- ↑ The Masked Singer Unveils Another Season 3 Costume: Meet the Taco (Exclusive Photo)
- ↑ The Masked Singer on Twitter: "We got #TacoTuesday covered with #TacoMask. 🌮😏 #TheMaskedSinger"
|US Masked Singers|
Lion • Monster • Peacock • Pineapple
Poodle • Rabbit • Raven • Unicorn
Flower • Fox • Ice Cream • Ladybug • Leopard
Panda • Penguin • Rottweiler • Skeleton • Thingamajig • Tree
Kitty • Llama • Miss Monster • Mouse • Night Angel • Rhino
Robot • Swan • Taco • T-Rex • Turtle • White Tiger