Doctor Strange in The Multiverse o Madness - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Rockhopper wears a classic biker's outfit. She wears a black leather jacket with spikes in the shoulders, a pair of denim shorts, yellow fishnet stockings, and pink boots. The mask is a rockhopper penguin's head with a red beak.
|1||"Higher Love" by Kygo ft. Whitney Houston||BTM3|
|3||"Love Is A Losing Game" by Amy Winehouse||SAFE|
|4||"Edge of Midnight" by Miley Cyrus feat. Stevie Nicks||SAFE|
|5||"We Don't Need Another Hero (Thunderdome)" by Tina Turner||BTM3|
|6||"Adore You" by Harry Styles||SAFE|
|"Lovin' You" by Minnie Riperton||ELIM|
|2||"Roll up, roll up. The circus has come to town and I am introducing to you, me. Rockhopper. Just call me the entertainer, because I am here to bring you a show. Rockhopper penguins are known for their ability to jump, so hopefully I'll bounce through this competition and dazzle you all. Tonight, I'm gonna put on the greatest show you've ever seen."|
|4||“In my last performance, I came to show you what I can do. I lost out to Traffic Cone. But tonight, it’s full speed ahead, and I can’t wait to reach full throttle. Now, I’ve never been one to ruffle feathers, I’m not that kind of penguin. Though don’t mistake me, I’m no stranger to giving my opinion, and I’ll gladly let you hear it. I love to talk, but I love to support, inspire and empower even more. A penguin’s habitat can be a harsh envirnment. The Arctic is a great white way, after all. So, if I can huddle and help my fellow penguins, then that’s what I’m gonna do.”|
|5||“When it comes to guessing who I am, the panel still have absolutely ‘snow’ idea. I might be a penguin but that doesn’t mean things are always as black and white as they may seem. So I’ll confess I’ve been another kind of feathered friend in the past, a jailbird. And while my career might have seen me behind bars, it’s funny because I started as the polar opposite. And I thank those with halos for all I’ve accomplished. Tonight I’m ready to do my thing and bring it once more.”|
|6||“The panel are certainly still in the dark as to who I am. I’m using every trick in the circus to keep them guessing for as long as possible. I won’t lie to you. I do enjoy a spot of retail therapy. Find me a girl who doesn’t. It’s nice to take a break from the circus. Sometimes I swap the Big Top for another squared circle. Change is good. It provides growth, and that’s always important. [LIGHTS SUDDENLY GO OUT] Did someone forget to pay the electricity? Tonight, I’m hoping to do justice with another legendary performance.”|
|7||"Last time, the panel kept thinking there's something about me that's familiar. But they're still fishing for a name and I won't to be making it any easier, ha ha ha ha ha. Performers, this is your 15 minute call. Show business can be a whirlwind. It's the ultimate three ring circus. So you have to develop a thick skin, but you also have to develop self love. Because you know, if you can't love yourself, how in the hell can you love somebody else? But I'm preaching to the choir, right?. Tonight, I'm going to style it out."|
|First Episode Clue|
|"This penguin made headlines by being the first."|
|Two Lies and a Truth||Answer|
|I’m a big fan of a weekend meal delivered in the evening.||❌|
|Sporting events are where I feel right at home.||✅|
|Even though it’s cold, I still know how to slay.||❌|
|Social Media Clue|
|"As you guys know I'm doing a sponsored swim around the Antarctic. It's for such a good cause so your support is really appreciated. Sponsor link is below and you can swipe up to donate. Thanks."|
|News Reporter Clue|
|"News just in that the queen of the big top, Rockhopper is today going to be presented with a very special award. While there are no concrete details at present, steps have been taken to get things in motion that will pave the way ahead for the official ceremony."|
|"Rockhopper, we keep wondering if you're a musical theatre star. Is that where we know you from?"||"My name has been up in lights on more than one type of billboard."|
|"Three ring circus" was a clue relating to the trio Michelle belonged to, 'Destiny's Child'|
|'Jailbird' and 'Behind bars' hinted to her role in 'Chicago' in the West End and on Broadway|
|"More than one type of billboard" referenced the 'Billboard charts' and billboards on Broadway|
|Her clue song 'Edge of Midnight' features the same guitar riff as Destiny Child's 'Bootylicious'|
|Week||Mo's Guess||Davina's Guess||Joan's Guess||Rita's Guess||Jonathan's Guess|
|6||Nicole Scherzinger||Nicole Scherzinger||Nicole Scherzinger||Jamelia||Fergie|
- Rockhopper is the fourth contestant to be on another show, as she previously competed as Butterfly (US). She was preceded by Al Bano who competed as both Girasol (SP) and Leone (IT), La Toya Jackson who competed as both Alien (US) and Menina (SP), and Mel B who competed as both Seahorse (UK) and Medusa (SP).
- Rockhopper is the fifth UK contestant to not sing her final song after being unmasked. She sung "Adore You" instead of "Lovin' You". The first was Hedgehog who sung "Cry Me a River", the second was Harlequin who sung "Everything I Wanted", the third was Lionfish who sung "I Will Always Love You", and the fourth was Bagpipes who sung "Teenage Dirtbag".
- Rockhopper's walk in song, "So What" by Pink, was sung by T-Rex in Season 3 of the American version.
- She's the seventh foreign contestant in the British version of show, after Daisy, Unicorn, Monster, Viking, Badger, and Bagpipes.
- Rockhopper is the second UK contestant to participate in another season, in this case being Butterfly on America's second season. Rockhopper differs from Seahorse however, due to having competed on the American season prior to the British season, whereas Seahorse competed on the British season before going on to compete on the Spanish Season.
|UK Masked Singers|
Fox • Hedgehog • Monster • Octopus
Pharaoh • Queen Bee • Tree • Unicorn
Dragon • Grandfather Clock • Harlequin • Robin
Sausage • Seahorse • Swan • Viking
Lionfish • Mushroom • Panda • Poodle
Robobunny • Rockhopper • Snow Leopard • Traffic Cone