The Ram is heavily inspired by a Roman gladiator. The costume includes a big red plume on the top of its helmet. The mask shows two golden ram horns based on the traditional appearance of a ram, with two black eyeholes. The torso resembles a piece of golden-colored armor, that includes a six-pack, a brown strap, and a golden belt. The Ram also has a brown cape and shoulder plates, as well as a pair of black pants.
|1||"I Want You To Want Me" by Cheap Trick||SAFE|
|2||"Learn To Fly" by Foo Fighters||ELIM|
|2||Firefly||"Take Me Home, Country Roads" by John Denver|
|1||"Hey girl! Is your man as scruffy as a billy goat before his yearly sheering? Do you wish he was scoring the soothe look of a real ram? Say hello to the ramscaper. The secret to getting my head in the game and my presentation on point. Papa ram taught me everything I know including the art of ramscaping. And I've been following in his footprints for my whole life. It turned me from small young buck, to real deal ram. Ramscaper: Don't be a sheep, be a ram."|
|The referee's touchdown signal refers to Ram's touchdown calls.|
|The antlers in the clue package are a reference to Ram's last name, Buck.|
|The horse is a nod to Ram's early career calling horse races.|
|Week||Robin's Guess||Jenny's Guess||Eric's Guess||Ken's Guess||Nicole's Guess|
|2||Joe Buck||Jason Biggs||Joe Buck||Jason Sudeikis||Kelly Slater|
- The mask was first teased in a preview on January 30, 2022 before officially being revealed on February 13, 2022.
- Ram is in the "Bad" group, along with Cyclops, Queen Cobra, Jack in the Box and Hydra.
- Ram is based on Ares, the god of war.
- Originally, the plume at the top of Ram's head was supposed to be blue, but was changed to red later on.
- Ram is the seventh mask to not sing his final song after being unmasked.