The Raccoon is dressed up like the traditional depiction of a cowboy. He wears a red flannel shirt with a brown vest over it and a big Stetson hat over his ears. He also blue denim chaps with leather stitched to the sides and fringes on the bottom. A striped tail pokes out of the back of his jeans and he has big blue eyes.
|1||"Wild Thing" by The Troggs||SAFE|
|3||"Ring of Fire" by Johnny Cash||ELIM|
|1||"Sometimes, to get the happy ending, you have to go through hell first. In my darkest days, I faced death. Desperate to stay sane, I recited my favorite story, 'The Hunchback of Notre Dame.' I was Quasimodo, locked away. Only difference was, he was innocent, while I was actually a monster. I promised God that if I got a second chance at life, that I would do good. And I’m still fulfilling that promise to this day."|
|3||"My last performance was a thrill like no other. I never had much fun. But the most thrilling part has been seeing Jenny McCarthy up close. Wow, I was starstruck. I still can't believe I'm on big stages. I actually started out as a fighter. My uncle taught me how to box, and I train harder than anyone. And one day, I became a champion. Decades later, I retired my gloves until I was asked to train a Hollywood leading man. And eventually, I wasn't just training the leading man. I was the leading man. I had no business being a big Hollywood star. But hey, no one's stopping me."|
|1||“Raccoon is known for being sharp.”|
|The box cutter in Raccoon's package is a nod to Danny's boxing history, and sharp characters he's played, including Machete.|
|The donut in Raccoon's package is for Danny's famous shop, Trejo's Coffee and Donuts.|
|The bubbles in the clue package points to Danny's role, El Diablo, in the Spongebob Movie: Sponge on the Run.|
|Week||Robin's Guess||Jenny's Guess||Ken's Guess||Joel's Guess||Nicole's Guess|
|3||Tony Danza||Gary Busey||Danny DeVito||Tony Danza||Sylvester Stallone|
|Robin's First Impression||Jenny's First Impression||Ken's First Impression||Nicole's First Impression|
|Danny DeVito||Dustin Hoffman||Mike Tyson||Gary Busey|
- The Raccoon was first revealed via a Twitter post from Hulu.
- Raccoon is the third mask to not sing his final song after being unmasked. The first was Monster who sang Stay with Me. The second was Mushroom who sang This Woman's Work.
- When Raccoon was told to "take it off", he started to take his belt and pants off, showing that he was meaning to strip the entire costume off before a security guard told him just to take off the mask.
- This is the first instance that something like this has happened in Masked Singer history.
- Raccoon sang Wild Thing by The Troggs which was previously Thingamajig’s entrance song.
- Raccoon and Unicorn share the same birthday.