The Panda is heavily inspired by a Cub Scout. She has a blue button up shirt with a yellow bandana, binoculars, and badges. She has bamboo sticking out of her backpack. She also wears sandals.
|1||"Levitating" by Dua Lipa feat. DaBaby||WIN|
|3||"Hot Stuff" by Donna Summer||SAFE|
|4||"Story of My Life" by One Direction||SAFE|
|5||"Blame It on the Boogie" by The Jacksons||SAFE|
|6||"Karma Chameleon" by Culture Club||SAFE|
|"Dancing On My Own" by Calum Scott|
|7||"Blank Space" by Taylor Swift||WINNER|
|"It Takes Two" by Marvin Gaye and Kim Weston with Jason Manford (as Hedgehog)|
|"Story of My Life" by One Direction|
|1||"If you go down to the woods today, prepare for a Panda surprise. Hello, oh I do love an adventure. And I am the Panda because being out and about in the wild comes second nature to me. From a young age I always followed my own path, but doing what I do, you might be surprised to learn that pandas can be solitary creatures. I guess I'm what they call an introverted extrovert. And here's a final fact, if you can bare-lieve it, this wont be the first time I've been connected to these creatures."|
|3||[KISS NOISE] “Last time, the panel went wild with their guessing as they explored every option of who I might be. But they’ll have to keep trekking if they want to pin a name on this panda. Exploring the world and making your way can be a tiring business. So, it’s nice to sit back and take some time out and just take it all in. Nature is good for the mind. Sometimes, I think, if you gaze at the stars long enough, you’ll become one of them. But I also think that no matter the journey, you’ll always find your way home again. Building your career takes time and patience, but if you chip away at it, you’ll get there in the end. I’m hoping you’ll be all starry-eyed after my performance.”|
|4||“In my last performance, the panel thought I was hot stuff, but when it came to their guessing, it was total panda-monium. They’ll have to leaf through a few more names to guess me. I’ve already told you that I like to follow my own path, but sometimes you find a fork in the road and you make a choice to explore another avenue. You thought you were going in one direction but you find yourself going another, and that’s exciting. You can tred a path or you can tread the boards. Walking into different lives that are far away from what you could’ve ever imagined. Tonight, I’m plotting a new course and giving you the story of my life.”|
|5||“In my last performance, I led the panel in every direction. They’re lost in the woods and they’ve barely even gotten close to my real name. Being a panda, I like to keep my eyes on the present and live in the now. If you look too far into the future, you could find yourself off-centre. And I like to stay focused. That’s why, as well as my appetite for bamboo, I have a hunger for learning. That’s right up my street.”|
|6||"Last time, the panel gave some piping hot guesses, but they're still pretty cold when it comes to being right. Okay, okay, okay, it's the semi-finals, so it's time for this panda to be a little less "bamboozling", so I'll give you a hint: On my adventures, I visited a pretty famous wood, I found harmony and made new friends in the valleys. In a city that's a bit country, I found myself right at home and it all led to this stage tonight. I did say I was going to be a bit less bamboozling. But that wouldn't be much fun, right?"|
|7||“Last time, the panel guessed and guessed and gave name after name. They’ve been truly around the world with their guessing over the last few weeks but will any of them be right this evening? For weeks I’ve been trekking and my journey ends on this stage tonight. I’ve had a great laugh being Panda. [Chuckles] It’s been pure comedy, but, did you spy all the clues? And the big question is: can you identify me or have you got the wrong impression. [Chuckles] I’ve been nominated for some pretty incredible awards in the past, but can I steal the crown this evening? That would be an un-bear-lievable achievement.”|
|First Episode Clue|
|“It’s not the first time I’ve been this animated.”|
|Two Lies and a Truth||Answer|
|You could say something about me was elf-like.||❌|
|I’ve made my name in footwear.||✅|
|I’m not old fashioned, I’m thoroughly modern.||❌|
|Social Media Clue|
|"So many of you guys have been asking me about my skin care routine. These cucumbers do wonders for those panda eyes, and this is a bamboo leaf cream that I made myself. It's even got my name on it! Like and subscribe."|
|News Reporter Clue|
|“Breaking news, the Health Secretary has appointed Panda as the new ambassador for sport, thanks to the discovery of bamboo being seriously super food for pandas. Speaking on the back of their successful range of home workouts; "Get ripped with Panda" The new face of fitness promises to make the nation get outside and sweat.”|
|"You've constantly talked about travel in all your clues, but am I right in thinking that you're not talking about literal travel but the different roads or paths you have taken in your career?"||"My panda feet have carried me to screens big and small and across the stage into fields of music."|
|“Something I once said was a little bit frankenstein”|
|Natalie starred in Australian soap 'Neighbours' hence the boomerang and bar of soap.|
|'A little bit Frankenstein' hinted to the lyrics, "I thought I saw a man brought to life" from her hit 'Torn'.|
|Panda kicked away the 'E' on the compass leaving 'NSW' a clue to her growing up in New South Wales.|
|Panda starred in spy comedy 'Johnny English' hence 'It's been pure comedy' and 'Did you spy all the clues?'|
|Week||Mo's Guess||Davina's Guess||Joss' Guess||Rita's Guess||Jonathan's Guess|
|7||Jennifer Hudson||Vanessa Hudgens||Lea Michele||Vanessa Hudgens||Bear Grylls|
- Panda is the third female contestant to win The Masked Singer in the UK version.
- Panda is the first contestant to sing Dua Lipa's "Levitating" and not to be up for elimination. Both Pufferfish and Boekenwurm were eliminated and up for elimination, respectively, after their performances.
- Coincidentally, Boekenwurm's battle song was Donna Summer's "Hot Stuff", which Panda sung on the fourth episode.
- The song "Karma Chameleon" by Culture Club was Chameleon's (US) walk in song.
- Panda can act extremely shy and cute in between performances, along with stamping her feet in excitement and hugging Joel every time she finished performing.
- In her 7th performance, she sang 'Dancing On My Own', by artist Calum Scott, but he was miscredited as Callum Scott, with this error becoming evident when you look at the title of the YouTube video of the performance.
- Panda is the only UK Season 3 finalist to have never been at risk during the competition.
- Panda is the only female UK Season 3 mask to win their face-off.
- She is the second contestant to have never been at risk of elimination to win the UK version of the show with the first being Queen Bee.
- Panda is the second UK finalist that none of the panel guessed before unmasking. She was preceded by Sausage.
- Coincidentally, both won the UK version of the show in their respective seasons.
- She is the second soap star to appear in the Masked Singer franchise, with the first being Bushranger.
- Coincidentally, both starred in Australian Soap Opera 'Neighbours'.
- Coincidentally, both also won their respective Seasons, with Bushranger winning the second AU Season & Panda winning the third UK Season.
- Panda is the second Panda winner of the franchise, with the first one being Panda (CH), coincidentally, both are females.
- She was then followed by Panda (PH)
- Panda is the 100th winner in the international franchise.
- She's the ninth foreign contestant since she was born in Australia. She's followed by Daisy, Unicorn, Monster, Viking, Badger, Bagpipes, Rockhopper, and Robobunny.
- Panda is the third female contestant to win in The Masked Singer in the UK version.
- Just like how Vampire won the Australian version, Panda's the first foreign contestant to win in The Masked Singer from a different country.
- When Panda was announced as the winner, "Cut To The Feeling" by Carly Rae Jepsen was played.
- This marks the first time in the UK Series in which a song that the winner did not previously sing in the competition was played after they won, as in Queen Bee's case "Alive" by Sia was played, and in the case of Sausage, "Skin" by Rag'n'Bone Man was played, which both winners had sang during the competition.
- Panda is the first-ever Group B contestant to make it to the Top 2 sing-offs and win the show overall.
- At 46 years old at the time of filming, Natalie Imbruglia is the oldest winner of The Masked Singer (UK).
- The judges from the Australian version guessed Natalie to be Queen in Season 2.
- The costume for Panda is used during The Masked Singer UK Live Tour, along with Traffic Cone, Badger, Unicorn, and Dragon.
- Panda was once guessed to be Leann Rimes, however she was the Sun in the American version.
- Natalia Imbruglia's song "Torn" was covered by Abeille in firth season in Mask Singer (FR).
|UK Masked Singers|
Fox • Hedgehog • Monster • Octopus
Pharaoh • Queen Bee • Tree • Unicorn
Dragon • Grandfather Clock • Harlequin • Robin
Sausage • Seahorse • Swan • Viking
Lionfish • Mushroom • Panda • Poodle
Robobunny • Rockhopper • Snow Leopard • Traffic Cone