Mouse has light gray fur and soft pink ears, dark eyes, a pink nose and a silver muzzle. Her dress takes on the guise of a fairy princess, she wears a dress with a silver bodice and long sleeves with a frothy skirt and sheer white overlay, silver gloves with several rings on the fingers, and shimmery white wings on her back. Floral accents can be seen on the dress as well as on the floral crown she wears on her head.
|3||"Get Here" by Oleta Adams|
|4||"This Will Be (An Everlasting Love)" by Natalie Cole|
|3||"Just like a mouse, I'm small and cute. Don't let my size fool you because my presence is larger than life. I've always been a leader in my field, really. I wrote the playbook. But as much as I love calling the shots and showing everyone who's the boss, I also love having a walk-on role to play. They say don't sweat the small stuff. But now that I'm putting myself in, you should, because I never accept anything less than gold. So to all my competitors, you'd cheddar watch out."|
|4||"The stage is like my second home. And I'm having a ball up there. So I feel more determined than ever to stay anony-mouse. But when I leave my good job in the city, there's no place like my home squeak home. You'd think I ought take a break, but I still have more stories to tell. And why quit something that still feels exciting and new? I truly cherish my rare time off to catch up on my favorite things. Starting a good romance novel, a little needlepoint, my secret talent, and wine and cheese to bond with my friends like you. Thanks for stopping by my mouse pad. But now it's time for this hostess with the mostest to get her game face on, because there ain't no stopping me now."|
|The prayer hands in Mouse's package are a clue to Dionne's hit song "Say a Little Prayer for You."|
|Mouse's mention of "anything less than gold" is a nod to Dionne hosting the hit TV series "Solid Gold."|
|The Brazil nuts in Mouse's package are a clue to Dionne's years living in Brazil.|
|Other Clue Answers|
|The "19" and "79" jerseys in Mouse's package are another reference to "Solid Gold", which began in 1979.|
|Robin's Guess||Jenny's Guess||Gabriel's Guess||Ken's Guess||Nicole's Guess|
|Dionne Warwick||Dionne Warwick||Dionne Warwick||Tina Turner||Dionne Warwick|
- The mask was revealed in the first season 3 promo on December 18, 2019 before officially being revealed on January 30, 2020.
- During the "Road to the Finals" season 3 episode, Dionne led a tribute to the healthcare workers on the front lines during the coronavirus pandemic singing her song "What the World Needs Now Is Love". Night Angel, Turtle and Frog assisted her with vocals. The panelists, fellow season three competitors, and alumni from the first two seasons appeared in the tribute with handmade signs and personal messages thanking the healthcare workers putting their lives at risk during the pandemic.
- At 79 years old at the time of her unmasking, Mouse is oldest female contestant in the history of The Masked Singer.
- An animated version of Mouse made a cameo in the "Night Before Chris-mask" segment of The Holiday Sing-a-Long of Season 4.
- Nicole previously guessed Dionne to be the Bee during the Group B kickoff of Season 1.
- Joel McHale had previously guessed Dionne to be the Flower in Season 2.
- Nicole previously guessed Dionne earlier to be Miss Monster in the premiere of Season 3.
|US Masked Singers|
Lion • Monster • Peacock • Pineapple
Poodle • Rabbit • Raven • Unicorn
Flower • Fox • Ice Cream • Ladybug • Leopard
Panda • Penguin • Rottweiler • Skeleton • Thingamajig • Tree
Kitty • Llama • Miss Monster • Mouse • Night Angel • Rhino
Robot • Swan • Taco • T-Rex • Turtle • White Tiger
Gremlin • Jellyfish • Lips • Mushroom • Popcorn
Seahorse • Serpent • Snow Owls • Squiggly Monster • Sun • Whatchamacallit
Grandpa Monster • Orca • Phoenix • Piglet • Raccoon
Robopine • Russian Dolls • Seashell • Snail • Yeti