Monster's body is shaped like a cylinder with aqua fur. He has two hands with claws on each hand. He only has one eye colored green with a black pupil. He has a smiling mouth with a purple tongue and two rectangular white teeth. He has two curved horns with specks of blue, purple and yellow on them. His legs are white and blue.
|1||"Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen|
|3||"I Don't Want to Be" by Gavin DeGraw|
|6||"American Woman" by Lenny Kravitz|
|7||"I Love Rock n' Roll" by Joan Jett & the Blackhearts|
|8||"Stay with Me" by Sam Smith|
|9||"This Is How We Do It" by Montell Jordan|
|1||"I am 'the Monster', because that's what the world labeled me. I'm here to rewrite my mixed tape, to prove that I'm more than just puff and fluff. I was at the top of my game, but the game turned on me. So I retreated into my cave. Take a break from the public eye. But now I'm here to set the record straight. And show the world that no one can stop me from doing what I love. So stay tuned, because this monster is back."|
|3||"Man, almost being unmasked that last time was a really tough pill to swallow. And when I was given a second chance, I realized I had to do a little reset to move forward. I took a drive up from the south in my Caddy to go clear my head. I thought about how much this opportunity means to me. I realized from behind this mask, I can finally show the world my true self. So now I'm back in the swing of things. And celebrating getting my mind right. Tonight I'm going to sing something completely unexpected to show I'm the whole package. It's gonna be fire."|
|6||"During my last performance, the panel giving my voice some love went a long way to healing a deep wound. But like everyone else, I've had my share of dark days. But I'm a fighter. I've fought my demons. And I discovered the little teddy bear I am at heart. This experience is far more meaningful to me than just wearing a monster costume. It's about being proud of who I am. Don't even think about swinging your negativity in my way, because I'll just swing back. Tonight's performance is about throwing the panel off the scent. No one would expect me to sing this song. Game on."|
|7||"Being here has given me a chance to share my true voice with the world. I've discovered a vulnerable side that I never knew I had. When I was just a little monster growing up down south, I had to stay inside because it was too dangerous out. Eventually, I discovered I had a gift. Pretty soon, I was living the good life. I was even winning awards. But out of nowhere, people started saying that I wasn't the real deal. It took me a long time to realize I couldn't let them make me a bad boy for life. So I came out from under the bed and decided to step back into the ring. My shot at the semifinals is all teed up. So tonight, I'm coming out swinging. And I hope the little monster in me will be proud."|
|8||"I never cared about the rules of the game, until I became a player in this competition. I learned the hard way. That it takes just one slip to make you lose your place in the world. I've been vilified and persecuted for sounding like a ringtone. But it ain't me. Putting on a front made me angry. And after doing some soul searching, I was ready for something new. It's crazy that having my identity stripped has brought me the comeback I've wanted for a decade. I've been hiding behind faster tracks until now. I'm finally ready to slow it down. Tonight, I'm putting everything I have into this song. I've come too far now to take off this mask."|
|9||"I never knew who I was until I put on the mask. It's given me freedom. I get to be who I want to be when I'm in the suit. This whole set is the most amazing few weeks that I've had in, like, the last 12 years. Nobody would listen to me without this mask on. But now I can showcase my true talent without being judged for who people think I am. I've gone from hiding in a cave to being in the finals. And now that I've made it this far, I want to take it all the way and win. I guess I've always been 'the Monster', and that's just fine by me. I hope I've shown there can be beauty in anything, even if it's a little bit different. Thank you for giving me another shot."|
|Monster's "winning awards" clue referred to his 2 Grammy wins and 13 nominations.|
|Monster's mention of feeling ostracized from "the game," referred to the backlash he received from using auto-tune.|
|The "swing" clue referred to his well-known golf cart accident which resulted in several missing teeth.|
|Other Clue Answers|
|The headset clue was a hint to T-Pain’s video game streams on Twitch, during which he wears a similar looking headset.|
|Week||Robin's Guess||Jenny's Guess||Ken's Guess||Nicole's Guess||Kenan's Guess|
|9||Jamie Foxx||Michael Vick||Darius Rucker||CeeLo Green||Tyrese Gibson|
- Nicole's final guess for Monster was CeeLo Green, who played another Monster on the UK version.
- When Monster was announced as the winner of season one, a snippet of audio from his performance from week 3 was played.
- Just like Camaleón and Licorne who both sang "Don't Stop Me Now" in their respective version, all three were the winners of their seasons.
- T-Pain was a guest panelist on the season two episode, "A Pain in the Mask", and the season three episode, "Friends in High Places: Group B Championships".
- Monster made an appearance in the season 3 premiere alongside Miss Monster during her performance.
- He also appeared in Miss Monster's subsequent clue packages, the third one being where he wears a mustache when playing her hairstylist.
- T-Pain has recorded at least one song each with the Top 3 singers in season three: Frog, Night Angel and Turtle.
- Monster is the first winner on the American version that was at risk of being eliminated earlier in the competition.
- Monster is the first contestant to not sing his final song after being unmasked, with the follow-up being Mushroom in Season 4 with Raccoon and Robopine in Season 5.
- At 32 years old at the time of his unmasking, Monster is the youngest winner in the history of The Masked Singer.
- None of his counterparts (Miss Monster and Grandpa Monster) can get close to his position in the grand finale, so in total, Monster is the only one in the Monster family so far to make it to the finale.
- Monster is the only winner on the show whose identity was not guessed correctly by at least one of the panelists.
|US Masked Singers|
Lion • Monster • Peacock • Pineapple
Poodle • Rabbit • Raven • Unicorn
Flower • Fox • Ice Cream • Ladybug • Leopard
Panda • Penguin • Rottweiler • Skeleton • Thingamajig • Tree
Kitty • Llama • Miss Monster • Mouse • Night Angel • Rhino
Robot • Swan • Taco • T-Rex • Turtle • White Tiger
Gremlin • Jellyfish • Lips • Mushroom • Popcorn
Seahorse • Serpent • Snow Owls • Squiggly Monster • Sun • Whatchamacallit
Grandpa Monster • Orca • Phoenix • Piglet • Raccoon
Robopine • Russian Dolls • Seashell • Snail • Yeti