|Major Spoiler Warning!|
This article or section features spoilers for the show, which may include the unmasking of celebrities. Once the season is finished, this notice may be removed. Read at your own risk!
Appearance[edit | edit source]
The Lips sports a large mouth with red lips. The contestants arms are seen poking through the black mouth of the costume. Also that, she wears a black sequin geometric jumpsuit with leather gloves and sequin geometric socks.
Songs[edit | edit source]
|5||"Native New Yorker" by Odyssey|
Clues[edit | edit source]
|0 (Super Sneak Peek)||If you want a hint about me, I own who I am. I know that my voice can go high, but my dishes go deep.|
|5||"Oh, hello. I'm the Lips, here to tell my story straight from the mouth's mouth! Listen, you may have strong opinions about me, but I always speak my truth. Now this might seem a little on the nose, but as you'd expect, I have a big mouth. And I love making waves, America. That's why I'm here; to feed you a performance that will get you talkin'. Isn't that fire? My fans are gonna lose it tonight, because although I've been shocking the public for decades, they'd never expect to see me on this stage. If you think you've heard some powerhouse voices this season, wait till you hear mine. Ha-ha! You're about to be lip-smacked. Mwah!"|
|The fire in Lips' package is a clue to the segment "Hot Topics" on Wendy's talk show and her autobiography "Wendy's Got the Heat."|
|The #12 jersey in Lips' package is a clue to Wendy's birthplace of New Jersey and her talk show airing its 12th season.|
|The leopard skate in Lips' package is a clue to Wendy's famous "Shoe Cam" and her love of leopard print.|
Final Guesses[edit | edit source]
|Week||Robin's Guess||Jenny's Guess||Ken's Guess||Nicole's Guess|
|5||Sandra Bernhard (First impression)||Wendy Williams (First impression)||Allison Janney||Wendy Williams (First impression)|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- While appearing on Late Night with Seth Meyers in September 2020, Meyers showed an image from Williams' Instagram of her wearing a visor from The Masked Singer. In the interview, she revealed that she had traveled to Los Angeles, claiming it was, "stuff to do for the show" (referring to her own talk show).
- On the October 29, 2020 episode of The Wendy Williams Show, Wendy said that her second song she would've performed if she wasn't eliminated would have been Eddie Murphy's "Party All the Time".
- Like the French version of this costume, Mouth, Lips was eliminated after her first performance.
Videos[edit | edit source]
Clues[edit | edit source]
Performances[edit | edit source]
Reveal[edit | edit source]
Interview Unmasked[edit | edit source]
Wendy Williams Show Interview[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Exclusive costume reveal: Lips in The Masked Singer Season 4 talking back to the competition
- The Masked Singer on Twitter: "They may be #LipsMask, but they don't lip-sync. 😏 Get ready for the Super Sneak Peek Sunday after the game and for a new season of #TheMaskedSinger, premiering Wednesday, September 23 at 8/7c!"
- Wendy Williams on Instagram: “I'm leaving from the island of Manhattan for a moment cause it's Labor Day weekend & I want to check out the scene. A smart girl ALWAYS…”
- Lips talks almost spoiling her Masked Singer reveal during late-night TV appearance
- Wendy Williams Is Having a Hard Time Dating in Quarantine
- Wendy On ‘The Masked Singer’!
|US Masked Singers|
Lion • Monster • Peacock • Pineapple
Poodle • Rabbit • Raven • Unicorn
Flower • Fox • Ice Cream • Ladybug • Leopard
Panda • Penguin • Rottweiler • Skeleton • Thingamajig • Tree
Kitty • Llama • Miss Monster • Mouse • Night Angel • Rhino
Robot • Swan • Taco • T-Rex • Turtle • White Tiger
Gremlin • Jellyfish • Lips • Mushroom • Popcorn
Seahorse • Serpent • Snow Owls • Squiggly Monster • Sun • Whatchamacallit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.