The Hydra is a blue and green three-headed dragon, each head with a unique set of colored eyes. The head on the left has magenta eyes, the middle head has neon orange eyes, and the head on the right has emerald green eyes. The costume also features 3 legs and 2 arms.
In week 5, they wore bow ties, meant as a nod to their song “Sharp Dressed Man.” The head on the left wore a pink bow, the middle one wore a green bow, and the one on the right wore a red-orange bow.
|4||"Hey, Soul Sister" by Train||SAFE|
|5||"Sharp Dressed Man" by ZZ Top||ELIM|
|5||Armadillo||"Two Princes" by Spin Doctors|
|4||First Head: “When you’ve been bad boys as long as us..."
Second Head: "You want flavor that lasts just as long."
Third Head: "Introducing..."
All: "Triple-Head Gum."
Second Head: "The gum that ended our smoky bad breath forever."
First Head: "Triple the freshness of regular minty gum, and three times the flavor. With your baddest buds by your side, you can do anything you put your mind to. But first, make sure your fresh flavor’s on the cards. Triple Head Gum, we bet you’ll bust away bad breath today.”
Third Head: "Especially you, Ken!"
|5||Deck of joker cards|
|The shark in Hydra's package was a clue to Penn and Teller's appearances in "Sharknado 3."|
|The mega clue of a joker deck of cards was a hint to Penn & Teller's TV show, "Fool Us."|
|The water skis with "Miami" on them were a nod to Penn & Teller's appearance on the TV show, "Miami Vice."|
|Week||Robin's Guess||Jenny's Guess||Ken's Guess||Nicole B.'s Guess||Nicole S.'s Guess|
|5||Matt Stone and Trey Parker||Bert and Ernie||Will Arnett and Zach Galifianakis||Penn and Teller||Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly|
- The mask was teased as a silhouette in the Masked Singer Season 7 Sneak Peek on February 20, 2022 alongside Armadillo, Ringmaster and Miss Teddy before being officially revealed on March 2, 2022.
- The concept art of the mask was originally made for season three.
- Hydra is in the "Bad" group, along with Ram, Cyclops, Queen Cobra and Jack in the Box.
- Hydra is the second same sex duo on the show, the first was Beach Ball.
- Ken guessed Teller to be the Peacock in season 1.
- Nicole previously guessed Teller to be the Skeleton in season 2.
- Hydra is the first group contestant to be neither related nor married.
- Penn said that their third song they would've performed if they weren't eliminated would have been Culture Club's "Karma Chameleon".
- Hydra's "celebrity bestie" was comedian Gilbert Gottfried. He passed away on April 12, 2022 at the age of 67.
- This is the second dragon-themed costume on The Masked Singer (US). The first was Dragon from season 4.