Eagle's costume has a rock and roll theme, with Eagle wearing a brown, feathered jacket with fringe accents over a white shirt with blue patterns. Eagle also wears red and black patterned pants, and several necklaces. The mask is an eagle's head with a red bandana tied around it.
|3||"I'd Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That)" by Meat Loaf|
|3||Penguin||"These Boots Are Made for Walkin'" by Nancy Sinatra|
|3||"Good afternoon, class. Today, we'll be learning about me, 'the Eagle'. Studious and intelligent, I have soared to great heights as the face of my field. But now after a serious health scare and the loss of a parent, I've realized that life is too short to let my dreams fly by. I've spent so much time listening to other people's stories that I've neglected writing my own. It's time to leave the safety of my nest behind. I'm going to prove I don't just hang out with rock stars, I am one."|
|The radio tuned to 106.7 in Eagle's package is a nod to KROQ, where Drew hosted "Loveline" for 32 years.|
|The "Lincoln High" sign in Eagle's package is a nod to Drew's obsession with Abraham Lincoln.|
|Eagle's mention of "hanging out with rockstars" refers to Drew's work in addiction recovery on his show "Celebrity Rehab."|
|Other Clue Answers|
|Week||Robin's Guess||Jenny's Guess||Ken's Guess||Nicole's Guess|
|3||Howard Stern||Adam Carolla||Craig Ferguson||Jeff Foxworthy|
- Dr. Drew made an appearance in full costume as the Eagle in the opening of Season 3's "The Battle of The Sixes: The Final 6", complete with his voice not being pitched like the others. He later appeared in the same season's "Road to the Finals" episode during the "What the World Needs Now is Love" tribute song. He joined the panelists, other season three competitors and other Masked Singer alumni with a handwritten message thanking all the front line workers during the coronavirus pandemic.
- This gives Dr. Drew the distinction of being the only Masked Singer contestant to make more than one appearance in a subsequent season.
- Eagle provided the game-changing clue for Serpent during the Group B final in Season 4.
- Eagle made a cameo appearance during the Snail's package during the Season 5 premiere.
- Coincidentally, both were eliminated first in their groups.
- Dr. Drew revealed in an interview that he suffered Vocal Cord Injury while prepping for the show.
|US Masked Singers|
Lion • Monster • Peacock • Pineapple
Poodle • Rabbit • Raven • Unicorn
Flower • Fox • Ice Cream • Ladybug • Leopard
Panda • Penguin • Rottweiler • Skeleton • Thingamajig • Tree
Kitty • Llama • Miss Monster • Mouse • Night Angel • Rhino
Robot • Swan • Taco • T-Rex • Turtle • White Tiger
Gremlin • Jellyfish • Lips • Mushroom • Popcorn
Seahorse • Serpent • Snow Owls • Squiggly Monster • Sun • Whatchamacallit
Grandpa Monster • Orca • Phoenix • Piglet • Raccoon
Robopine • Russian Dolls • Seashell • Snail • Yeti