Cluedle-Doo is a rooster dressed up to look like a court jester. Their shirt is made up of a black and white pattern with a ruffled collar at the neck. Their feet are made of golden layers and a feathery tail can be seen poking out behind their pants. The mask itself has a chicken comb made out of sequins; a masquerade mask of similar material can be seen around the eyes. He wears a pair of black biker gloves.
Every now and then, at least once per episode, Cluedle-Doo will interrupt the show to reveal another clue to a certain performer's identity that the panelists missed.
|2||Piglet / Orca, Crab, Bulldog, and Yeti||Alarm Clock / The Wildcards' Debut|
|3||Russian Dolls||4th Russian Doll Member|
|4||Piglet & Grandpa Monster||Piglet & Grandpa Monster Fighting|
|5||Nicole Scherzinger||Sneaking around|
|7||Chameleon / Seashell||Golden Globe Awards / Grapes|
|9||Yeti||"A better panelist than you"|
|10||"Return Of The Mack" by Mark Morrison|
|Week||Robin's Guess||Jenny's Guess||Darius' Guess||Ken's Guess||Nicole's Guess|
|10||Jamie Foxx||Akon||Kevin James||Kevin James||Jamie Foxx|
- This character reuses the Gallo costume from ¿Quién es la máscara?.
- The name Cluedle-Doo is a play on words by using clue and Cock-a-Doodle-Doo (Rooster's sound).
- This is the first, and so far only, costume to not compete in the competition itself, for their job is to give out clues from the competitors.
- Cluedle-Doo made his first public appearance in Super 8 - The Plot Chickens!.
- Cluedle-Doo is the first Masked Singer costume to have its own theme song.
- Jenny had previously guessed Donnie to be the Rabbit in Season 1.
- Cluedle-Doo said he had a connection with Gremlin (Mickey Rourke): they starred together in Bullet (1996 film)
- During Cluedle-doo's unmasking, his theme song was playing instead of the normal song "Who are you" by the Who
- Cluedle-Doo is the second costumed celebrity to have a panelist in his interview, the first being Thingamajig. The only difference is Jenny McCarthy was with him for the entire interview.
- Cluedle-Doo's performance song "Return of the Mack" was the walk-in theme for Cricket on The Masked Dancer.
- Cluedle-Doo, Bulldog, and Gremlin are the only Masked Singers who never took part in a traditional elimination ceremony. In Cluedle-Doo's case, he was a one-off character who was eliminated after his performance instead of an actual competitor.