The costume consists of a black bodysuit with sparkly, teal accents around the legs, abdomen, chest, and arms accompanied by a pair of sparkly, teal butterfly wings at the back. The mask is a butterfly's head with long antennae, a caged mouth, and teal bug eyes. Butterfly's head also has a teal jewel in between the eyes.
|1||"Bang Bang" by Jessie J, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj||WIN|
|4||"Livin' on a Prayer" by Bon Jovi||SAFE|
|5||"Don't Know Why" by Norah Jones||SAFE|
|8||"Sorry Not Sorry" by Demi Lovato||ELIM|
|8||Thingamajig||"Believer" by Imagine Dragons|
|1||"Like the butterfly, for the past year I've been waiting patiently in my cocoon for the promise of metamorphosis. After achieving success in many stages of life, I found myself terrified in the one place I used to call home. And now with this mask, I've found the courage to be reborn. To admit I'm powerless in order to take back my power. And with this flight, I release my past and everyone who has clipped my wings. I'm here to take you to church. Can I get an amen?"|
|4||"After some time in isolation, I was terrified to step out on that stage. But my coming out as 'the Butterfly' showed me I can be whoever I want to be. At the height of my career, I had everyone saying my name. But when I tried to spread my wings, I lost flight. Everyone had something to say, and it always got back to me. It led to break-ups, breakdowns, and hibernation. I thought it was the end. But under this mask, I feel like I'm being given a second chance. As 'the Butterfly', I can be any age, color, voice, or genre. No one can put me in a net or clip my wings ever again."|
|5||"Rehearsing for my last performance, there was an accident and I suffered an electric shock that nearly knocked me out. All my insecurities about performing resurfaced. But I couldn't let that setback stand in my way. Becoming 'the Butterfly' has reignited a love I've had since I was seven years old. I found others modeled just like me and was welcomed into the choir's joyful noise. It made me feel safe even in the hardest times. This bleeding love has given me the highest of highs, but sadly, led to the lowest of lows. As 'the Butterfly', I am taking charge and reclaiming what I thought I'd lost. Because this is what I was meant to do."|
|8||"Making it to this round feels intimidating, because I know I'm up against some of the best. But that's OK, because I'm used to sharing the stage with giants. Only here, I can feel myself becoming something stronger than I ever was before. This metamorphosis has allowed me to tackle some of my deepest insecurities. And being center stage has summoned me power I never knew I had. As 'the Butterfly', I found the spirit to begin again. So if you want my future, forget my past. I'm done apologizing for who I used to be. Tonight, I'm stepping into the ring and showing off who I've become."|
|The "Hot! 100" teabag in Butterfly's package is a nod to the 14 songs Michelle has had on the Hot 100 Billboard chart.|
|The British themed clues in many of Butterfly's packages allude to Michelle's time spent working on London's West End.|
|Other Clue Answers|
|The football in the clue package involves Michelle Williams performing at the Super Bowl.|
|Week||Robin's Guess||Jenny's Guess||Ken's Guess||Joel's Guess||Nicole's Guess|
|8||Michelle Williams||Michelle Williams||Mel B||Victoria Beckham||Michelle Williams|
- During the rehearsal for the 4th week, Butterfly got shocked due to a short-circuit on stage, making Butterfly one of the first contestants to suffer an accident. Black Widow had also suffered an accident off-stage in which she broke her arm.
- Butterfly was the first contestant to endure an accident during her rehearsal for her performance. The second was Gabby Douglas as Cotton Candy during The Masked Singer 's sister show, The Masked Dancer.
- Robin had previously guessed Michelle to be the Lion in season 1.
- Ken has guessed Mel B, who played the Seahorse in the UK version.
- Later on, she also played Medusa from the second season in the Spain version.
- Michelle was previously guessed as Unicorn in the Australian version.
- Butterfly and Bee made a cameo in Crab's first clue package.
- Butterfly's cover of "Sorry Not Sorry" was the 100th song performed on The Masked Singer.
- Michelle Williams was guessed to be Vampire in the Australian version.
- Michelle Williams competed again on the UK's 3rd Series as Rockhopper.
- Coincidentally, Mo, Davina and Joan guessed her to be Nicole Scherzinger.
- Like Seashell who sang a song by Demi Lovato, she placed 7th.