Bear is swirled in pastel pink, blue and purple fur from ears to legs, her head has wide eyes framed by thick lashes, a blue nose and a deep purple muzzle. She wears a matching furry dress with pink trim and bubblegum pink high-heeled boots with pink fur tops.
|6||"Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix-a-Lot||ELIM|
|6||"In my life, I have been both hunter and hunted."|
(Woman on Radio): "That bear can't see the forest for the trees."
(Woman 2 on Radio): "She is positively unbearable."
"But after years of hearing all the phony baloney, I'm sick of everyone not knowing who I really am. So this mama bear is coming out of hibernation. Maybe I've been a little polarizing. But just like a bear, it's all been to protect my cubs. Under this mask, I found the courage to come out of my cave, stop hiding, and face the world head on. Now, tonight, I Bear, exercise my right to a killer performance."
|The ice skates and hockey puck in Bear's package are a hint to Sarah being a "hockey mom."|
|The aces and kings in Sarah's package refer to her home state of Alaska, abbreviated as AK.|
|The calendar in Bear's package said "live" on Saturday, which is a hint to Tina Fey's famous impersonation of Sarah on SNL.|
|Other Clue Answers|
|The final sentence in Bear's package used the line "exercise my right". This was a reference to Sarah's political background.|
|Week||Robin's Guess||Jenny's Guess||Ken's Guess||Nicole's Guess|
|6||Tina Fey||Candace Cameron Bure||Jodie Sweetin||Christina Applegate|
- The mask was revealed on January 30, 2020.
- She is the first ever political figure on the US version of The Masked Singer.
- The Bear made a cameo in Whatchamacallit's first clue package.
- This is the first, and so far the only, female contestant to rap on The Masked Singer.
- A clip of Bear's unmasking was shown in the season 6 episode "Time Warp". Skunk was seen inserted in the background, as part of the episode's theme.